Styling the Bump: Swing Dress Edition
Tote – Tory Burch; Watch – Skagen; Lip Stain – YSL; Earrings – Kate Spade; Dress – Anthropologie (couldn’t find online but linked TONS of darling ones below!); Booties – Matisse (last season – linked darling ones below!)
Thanks so much for stopping by my friends! It is Friday! Yay, hooray! Congratulations, we made it!
Today I am talking about one of my favorite ways to style my growing bump… The swing dress! Getting bigger (literally on a daily basis) is definitely a bit of an odd phenomenon, and I find myself drawn to clothes that make me feel (physically and emotionally) as comfortable as humanly possible. Well, this swing dress makes me feel feminine and awesome! I paired this colorful, patterned piece with my go-to nude peep-toe booties, trusty neutral tote, and favorite new accessories (that I got from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale). (The only problem with this dress is that it is my mom’s, and currently not in my closet.)
I also wanted to give you a brief pregnancy update before you go!
- 24 1/2 weeks and counting! (but who is!?)
- I felt baby Madison kick for the first time this week and am loving feeling her little wiggles!
- Vanilla Diet Coke and dark chocolate bordeaux’s from See’s Candy are my favorite foods (baby is making me do it)
- I recently discovered the BOMBdest maternity jeans (to be shared in a post next week) and my life is forever changed
- Strangers walking on the street now mistake my belly for theirs
I came across this quote today and I died laughing (maybe it is the hormones..)
Whenever pregnancy starts wearing you down remember: elephant mamas are pregnant for 2 years and their babies weigh 265 pounds at birth. Perspective. You’re welcome.